Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Thursday dental appointment was interesting. They looked at my x-ray and immediately said that the tooth has to come out! There was no bone visible, just a black hole where the infection was. Easy enough. Pull the tooth, problem solved.

Now I'm sitting in Santa Rosa, NM on the way to North Platte, NE. I came out of the house Friday morning when it was determined that I was in no pain from the extraction. I had to bobtail up to St. George, Utah to get an empty that was left there, then deadhead down to Colton, California for a load of lettuce. All those empty miles have helped me average 7.4 mpg so far. Tomorrow is a sub-600 mile sprint to the Loves in North Platte, and then an 04:30 wake-up to deliver to WalMart.

I'm looking forward to racking up some miles in the next few weeks. I've had more home time in the last month than I usually get in six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment