Thursday, February 20, 2014

Whew! I'm enjoying being home for the first time since January 3. I've had a toothache for the last week which is finally subsiding. I went to the dentist today and will need to return around March 10 to get the work done.

I've been sleep-deprived for a couple of weeks. It's been a combination of the toothache along with lengthy trips through blizzards. These factors have contributed to my lengthy delay in getting this blog on track. I'm hoping to start posting more regularly on here when I get back on the road Saturday.

Today I picked up a Lumix DMC-FZ70 camera at Costco (http://www.costco.com/Panasonic-LUMIX-FZ70-Digital-Camera-Bundle.product.100085953.html). This camera takes great photos and will be a welcome addition to the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment